Hi,

I have a newbie question regarding matplotlib. I want to plot a graph without
the white border around it. I googled a lot but didn't find anything useful.
The following code produces a graph without any ticks and it also makes the
white border around the graph transparent.

##########
import matplotlib
matplotlib.use('AGG')

import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
fig = plt.figure(num = None, figsize = (float(size[0])/dpi, float(size[1])/dpi))
plt.axes(axisbg=white, frameon = True)
fig.set_frameon(False)

#Set axes and disable ticks
plt.ylim(miny, maxy)
plt.xlim(0,length)
plt.yticks([])
plt.xticks([])
plt.savefig(outfile, dpi = dpi, transparent = transparent)

I would like to know how to make the frame around the graph disappear
completely so that the resulting image contains the graph in full size.

Hmm...i am also curious if it is possible to display the tick markers inside
the graph.

Best regards and thanks for your help,

Lion