For my program I have been trying to animate a contour plot, the color bar,
and a subtitle saying what time step it is. I have gotten the graph to write
over itself but cannot get it clear the screen properly. Currently using the
clf function the wipe is visible messing with animation.

Here is a link to my project, the graph code is all in gui.py the rest of
the files are for the generation of the data.
http://code.google.com/p/scc08/source/browse/#svn/branch/realistic2d