--- On Sat, 3/6/10, Friedrich Romstedt <friedrichromst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Note, that this is private discussion now and no longer on
> the list
> (accidentally?).  If you want to put it back on the
> list, please feel
> free to do so.

Yeah, my email client (yahoo!) showed your example submission email as being
directly to me, not the list, so I assumed that you were sending it directly to
me because you saw that I had cross-posted to the numpy list.  Anyway, I'm
returning this thread to this list, FWIW.

> d1 is a diagram_cl.Diagram instance, holding a

Sorry for being dense, but where do I get diagram_cl?

>>> from matplotlib import diagram_cl as dc
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<input>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: cannot import name diagram_cl

and http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/search.html?q=diagram_cl yields:

Search Results

Your search did not match any documents.

DG