On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 9:09 AM, Samuel Teixeira Santos
<arcano...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just want confirm because I new here
>
> on my server I have this scpy 0.7.2, numpy 1.4.1, matplotlib 0.99.1.1.

You can, but I recommend upgrading mpl to 0.99.3 or setting
'path.simplify : False' in your matplotlibrc because there is a
serious bug in the path simplification algorithm in 0.99.1 that was
fixed in 0.99.3.  You can work around the bug by turning off
path.simplify or you can upgrade your mpl.

path.simplify is an rc parameter which can be customized according the
instructions at
http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/users/customizing.html

JDH