Hi,

I'm trying to embed a Matplotlib graph along with the toolbar in my Tkinter
application.
The problem I'm facing is that when I maximize the application, the plot
only fills the
top half of the screen and the bottom half is taken up by the toolbar with
a lot of whitespace.

I based my code on the embedding_with_tk examples, and I've tried every
layout combination
with pack(), but I still can't get just the plot to take up all the space.
This is the relevant code:

        f2 = Tkinter.Frame(n())
        canvas = FigureCanvasTkAgg(f, master=f2)
        canvas.show()
        canvas.get_tk_widget().pack(side=Tkinter.TOP, fill=Tkinter.BOTH,
expand=1)
        toolbar = NavigationToolbar2TkAgg(canvas, f2)
        toolbar.update()
        canvas._tkcanvas.pack(side=Tkinter.BOTTOM, fill=Tkinter.BOTH,
expand=0)

Any help would be welcome.

Thanks,

KK