Dear all,

First I make some subplots using the plt.subplots command,
then I use mat.figure.Figure.delaxes to delete the axes, and add some small
new ones
in the same space by using mat.figure.Figure.add_axes, but I find after
rendering the
figure in the interative window, I cannot adjust the
left/right/bottom/wspace etc in a
interactive way, the old subplots that are generated using plt.subplots
command will
move, and the new ones generated using mat.figure.Figure.add_axes just don't
move at all, so what should I do if I want the new ones also move? Because
the interative window is really useful when you want to have figures
quickly.

thanks a lot for any hints.

cheers,

Chao

Chao YUE
Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement (LSCE-IPSL)
UMR 1572 CEA-CNRS-UVSQ
Batiment 712 - Pe 119
91191 GIF Sur YVETTE Cedex
Tel: (33) 01 69 08 29 02; Fax:01.69.08.77.16