I tried transferring the repo, but apparently I need admin privileges to do
so.  Github recommends creating a team with no repos, and then adding me
there.

Right now my testing repo is pulling matplotlib/master.  It would be really
easy to make it pull from a different url (specified in an environment
variable, perhaps).  Travis would just need to poke mpl_on_travis_mac for
each pull request.

-matt