Hello,

Lately, I am working on plotting sounding profiles on a SkewT/LogP diagram.
The SkewT package which is located at https://github.com/tchubb/SkewT has a
nice feature to lift a parcel on dry/moist adiabats. This is very useful to
demonstrate the regions of CIN and CAPE overlaid with the full sounding.

However, the package misses these diagnostic calculations. This is the only
step holding me back to use Python only (migrating from NCL) for my
plotting tasks.  I am aware that these calculations are usually performed
in fortran. Are there any routines wrapped in Python to calculate CAPE and
CIN parameters?  Any suggestions or comments would be really appreciated.

--
Gökhan