Thanks for this contribution. Any chance you could submit this as a pull
request according to the instructions
<https://github.com/MATPOWER/matpower/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#submitting-additions-or-modifications-to-the-code>
 from the CONTRIBUTING
<https://github.com/MATPOWER/matpower/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md> guide on
GitHub? If not, maybe someone else on the list could help out by either walking
him through it or doing it for him. That would be a big help to me, as I’m a
bit swamped with other things at the moment. Any volunteers?

And of course, having someone else test the code and give feedback is always
helpful as well.

Thanks,

   Ray