Hi Mirish,

I just finished my work that is somewhat related to yours. I did a reactive
power dispatch where the Pg of all generators are already known since it is
cleared separately in the electricity market.
What i did was i set one generator to be a "slack" generator to take
up/absorb the changes in losses due to the redispacth of reactive power. I
set the Pmin and Pmax of this gen to its true values while the rest of the
generators i set to Pg=Pmin=Pmax. It converged for the cases that i worked
on.

Vida