Dear Matpower Community,
       I am a Ph.D student of SWJTU from China. When I tried the matpower6.01b1
to solve the CASE9421PEGASE, I found a very strange things. When I use the
default MIPS solver, it just need about 22 seconds; when I change to the IPOPT
solver (I have installed the OPTI toolbox), it need about 63 seconds. In my
expectation, the IPOPT should be faster than the MIPS as the matpower6.01b1
manual said. I guess the reason is that the IPOPT should be used with PARDISO
to improve performance.
      However, I can't find the Pre-built MEX binaries of high-performance
IPOPT-PARDISO for the WIN-64bit platform and, I never successfully compile the
PARDISO matlab interface. Does anyone have compile successfully? Could you
share the code or the precompile mex file with me?
     Yours Sincerely,
     Winson Woods.
     2016-9-1