In my experience, relative performance between different solvers (e.g. MIPS,
IPOPT, Knitro) can vary widely from problem to problem, so the solvers that are
faster on average, may not be faster on a particular problem. On my system,
using IPOPT with PARDISO, I get the following solve times and numbers of
iterations:

MIPS:   16 sec,  45 iterations
IPOPT:  22 sec, 124 iterations
Knitro: 38 sec, 117 iterations

Unfortunately, the page at http://pardiso-project.org only includes pre-built
MEX binaries for Linux and Mac, not Windows.

    Ray