From: <bounce-123103003-73493...@list.cornell.edu> on behalf of Αμαλία
Μαυρογιάννη <amalia...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 5:53 AM
To: "matpowe...@list.cornell.edu" <matpowe...@list.cornell.edu>
Subject: AC power flow not converge

I am working on an island system. I make a case where I depict the whole
system. The lines are in 15KV and there are 3 generators in 5MW each. I run an
AC power flow (runopf)and the message is Did not converge in 5 iterations. I
have done the :

    define_constants;

    mpcbase = loadcase('casefile');

    mpcbase.bus(:, PD) = 0;