Hi Michelle (et al),

I did a screen cap of myself installing an all in one matterhorn core
on a vm.  My goal is to actually make this vm available to anyone who
wants to just download something to play with.  It was a manual
process; I actually just needed a vm for the load testing.

I've put the video (a silent movie with no audio atm) and the vm in
these locations respectively:

http://aries.usask.ca/opencast/unofficial-vms/matterhorn_1.1.0_install_video.avi
http://aries.usask.ca/opencast/unofficial-vms/matterhorn_1.1.0.zip

Distribute as you see fit, they username pass is standard
opencast/matterhorn.  If there is enough interest I'll trim the install
video down by compressing the boring parts and add a voice overlay.

Regards,

Chris

-- 
Christopher Brooks, BSc, MSc
ARIES Laboratory, University of Saskatchewan

Web: http://www.cs.usask.ca/~cab938
Phone: 1.306.966.1442
Mail: Advanced Research in Intelligent Educational Systems Laboratory
     Department of Computer Science
     University of Saskatchewan
     176 Thorvaldson Building
     110 Science Place
     Saskatoon, SK
     S7N 5C9
_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn


To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to