Thanks, Chris.
I actually had written a comment on the jira ticket (MH-5584) that addresses 
why I opted not to do a table. (Anticipated a comment just like yours!) 
I also figured that "a lot of roles" for a single Series was an edge case; if 
you think there's a common scenario where this isn't the case, describe it to 
me, and I'll iterate further on the design.

Judy

On Apr 28, 2011, at 4:12 PM, Christopher Brooks wrote:

> Judy,
> 
> Just one comment, I added it at the bottom of the page inline and then
> balsamiq threw a null pointer.  Not happy about that.
> 
> So you get the comment via an attachment!
> 
> Chris
> 
> 
> 
> On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 15:46:49 -0700
> Judy Stern <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> Mockups are at:
>> http://opencast.jira.com/wiki/display/MH/Permission+Management+on+Series+UI+for+1.2
>> Feedback welcome.
>> 
>> Judy
>> 
>> Judy Stern
>> Educational Technology Services, UC Berkeley
>> [email protected]
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> Matterhorn mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn
>> 
>> 
>> To unsubscribe please email
>> [email protected]
>> _______________________________________________
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> Christopher Brooks, BSc, MSc
> ARIES Laboratory, University of Saskatchewan
> 
> Web: http://www.cs.usask.ca/~cab938
> Phone: 1.306.966.1442
> Mail: Advanced Research in Intelligent Educational Systems Laboratory
>     Department of Computer Science
>     University of Saskatchewan
>     176 Thorvaldson Building
>     110 Science Place
>     Saskatoon, SK
>     S7N 5C9
> <Screenshot.png>

Judy Stern
Educational Technology Services, UC Berkeley
[email protected]



_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn


To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to