[
http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7666?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=26527#comment-26527
]
Susana Ozores commented on MH-7666:
-----------------------------------
Hi Greg,
I'm always getting a xml back from requests to each capture agent configuration
and capabilities. It doesn't matter whether I specify json, xml or none.
The url to which I'm sending the request should be as:
/capture-admin/agents/name_of_the_agent/capabilities.json, right?
It is perfectly working as:
/capture-admin/agents/name_of_the_agent/capabilities or :
/capture-admin/agents/name_of_the_agent/capabilities.xml, in both cases returns
a xml.
> Write a filter to modify capture agent capabilities and only show device
> capabilities
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: MH-7666
> URL: http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7666
> Project: Matterhorn Project
> Issue Type: Sub-Task
> Components: Administrative Tools, Capture (Devices and Software)
> Affects Versions: 1.1
> Reporter: Christopher Brooks
> Assignee: Susana Ozores
> Fix For: 1.2
>
>
> Capture agents will push their full configurationmanager properties files as
> of MH-7665 where previously they only pushed the list of devices they had.
> Modify the Admin UI to work around this by only showing devices, you can find
> them using the capture.devices.names property.
--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn
To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________