[ 
http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7599?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=27609#comment-27609
 ] 

Adam Hochman commented on MH-7599:
----------------------------------

I found this not be working as well.  A few questions....
Is first instance  org.opencastproject.ingest.scanner.InboxScanner.properties 
represent the default inbox?  I kept it as is except for changing the 
workflow.definition.1  but the inbox still ran the default workflow.    I found 
that there is a setting for default workflow in config.properties thinking that 
it was possibly causing a conflict but it didn't help.  
I assumed that  ootb config for *InboxScanner.properties does not represent the 
default inbox, because when I changed the instance path to an absolute path, 
"/opt/matterhorn/felix/inbox/youtube", the /inbox path still worked.  I find it 
pretty confusing since there should be a way to set the workflow def and path 
for the ootb inbox.  

I think in Miguel's circumstance he could have put anything in 
*InboxScanner.properties for the first instance and it would have worked, 
because it looks the this config is simply ignored.  The reason he thought his 
first instance worked was because it is basically the same config as the ootb 
inbox.
"workflow.definition.1=full 
workflow.properties.1=trimHold=true; captionHold=false 
inbox.path.1=/ "

I was also confused about the need for an additional 
*fileinstall-dictionary.cfg  per instance.  Is there a naming convention for 
this file?  I added an additional one called 
org.apache.felix.fileinstall-inboxcustom.cfg which contained.

felix.fileinstall.dir=./inbox/youtube
felix.fileinstall.poll=5000

I then changed my first instance to the following with no luck.

workflow.definition.1=yt
inbox.path.1=/opt/matterhorn/felix/inbox/youtube

I did find that my default workflow inbox still worked though.  Thoughts?


> Multiple Inbox folder not working
> ---------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MH-7599
>                 URL: http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7599
>             Project: Matterhorn Project
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Architecture & Services
>    Affects Versions: 1.1 , 1.1.1, 1.2
>            Reporter: Miguel
>            Priority: Critical
>             Fix For: 1.3
>
>


--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        
_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn


To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to