[ 
http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7599?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=27610#comment-27610
 ] 

Adam Hochman commented on MH-7599:
----------------------------------

I found that commenting out the default workflow in config.properties killed 
ingest, so I added it back in and changed the default to another workflow 
(which I already tested as working via the uploader UI).  I changed the default 
load cfg to ./inbox/youtube and used the ootb factories properties.  
theoretically the ootb inbox should now be /inbox/youtube but when I put a 
media package in nothing happened.

> Multiple Inbox folder not working
> ---------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MH-7599
>                 URL: http://opencast.jira.com/browse/MH-7599
>             Project: Matterhorn Project
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Architecture & Services
>    Affects Versions: 1.1 , 1.1.1, 1.2
>            Reporter: Miguel
>            Priority: Critical
>             Fix For: 1.3
>
>


--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        
_______________________________________________
Matterhorn mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.opencastproject.org/mailman/listinfo/matterhorn


To unsubscribe please email
[email protected]
_______________________________________________

Reply via email to