Hello,

Playing with the MAYAN EDMS product, specifically it's API.  Most
everything is pretty straight forward, but I have run into a bit of a
problem.  When attempting to upload a document via the API, I keep getting :

"file":["The submitted data was not a file. Check the encoding type on the
form."]

Looking at the API reference in the app shows that file is expecting a
string.  Am I missing something?

Many thanks,

Jonathan Schultz

--