Thanks for answering.

Indeed, what you say it's true, but only if you type one Tag(or partial
content from a Tag).

I want to display/filter/search for documents having multiple different
tags.
Let's say you have ten tags(Tag1 to Tag10) and a bunch of documents
assigned with different mixed tags.
If you advance search "Tag" box for example with string "Tag2 Tag4" or
"Tag2 & Tag4" "Tag2 + Tag4" you won't get anything(unless there is a
document having explicit only Tag2 and Tag4 assigned).
If you advance search "Tag" box for example with string "Tag2, Tag4" you'll
get only documents having Tag4(or in addition with other tags, but
different than Tag2).

This has to be a simple search syntax and some basic implementation but
seems to be missing(or not documented).
I can't imagine that all the people using Mayan didn't raised this issue
until now, or they're only using single tag search?!

--

---