Hi!

I seem to have understand the concept of indices and it is great!

I would like to build a simple 1 level index (for now) with the document
type as first level. I have not managed to access the type, how do I do
that? Is it at all possible?

Also: I have not found this in the docs, are the indices build regularly or
only manually? If the latter, can I then make a cron-job using the API?

Thanks and have a great day!

--

---