Hello to all this is the Captain, Cmdr.Lyur. January 2019.
 I will make a short 'Sit Rep' as a text this time.
 You may have heard the events unfolding in France and Europe (other countries
 are starting also the yellow vest thing) Very shortly -more will come in
videos in my channel Golden Starseed Report – my current feeling – and guidance
– at this time is that we are witnessing an awakening of humans who want to
liberate themselves from the dominion. It is very well explained by David Icke,
please watch as many of his videos as you can, and he is talking about a
'Vibration of Truth' rising on planet Earth at this time. I agree... Naturally
the elite do NOT agree and are trying to put it down, with little success see
videos below.
 Last attempt of the Archons to control humans with savage repression worthy of
the darkest hours of Europe in the 1930's and 1940's:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqSzF1IjvJE&t=887s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqSzF1IjvJE&t=887s
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxktGfkiUig
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxktGfkiUig
 With many casualties – 3000 wounded, 98 mutilated for life, 17 young boys and
girls lost an eye and 4 had a hand exploded in shreds, 64 volontary shots at
the head while this is forbidden to police to do so, and many arrested and even
condemned to prison just because of manifesting in the streets – this movment
for freedom continues and is growing by the day. You can see in one of the
videos above the tarot card published by the Rothschild's magazine The
Economist in 2017, showing already the yelow vest movment, as it seems. Please
understand that this movment is a grass root thing with very good people and
pure hearts trying to change the whole picture on Earth and abolish the
'system' of control. So the elite knew in advance, and they are trying to
manipulate and control this movment for freedom and truth, again with little
success. You will understand by watching this lecture here :
 Quantum computers as explained by the C.E.O of the company building them, a
totally psychotic guy : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlRVMNVXm3Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlRVMNVXm3Q
 These computers are fully in use nowadays by gougoule, fakebook and the like.
 So Quantum computers travel in time. If this technology is out for the public
(sic!) now you'd better believe they are in the hands of the elite since a long
time, to help them register tendancies in the time line (are they so stupid to
believe there is only one time line? See stories about the Montauk Experiment)
and so to be able to change events along the time line, even to built a fake
time line to suit their nefarious plans. All this is explained in my series of
videos on the fake time line. Please watch all videos and share, make them
known, they have very little hits :
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X31cOfzjBjQ&t=778s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X31cOfzjBjQ&t=778s
 yes there are 10 parts, please watch them all and share all the way to the
last one :
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BagsIwoCh54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BagsIwoCh54
 I explain in my videos about the Universal Law of Free Will that states that
you cannot control or take any life forms as slaves without the consent ot
these. Humans have consented to this for a long time thru many systems, the
religious system being one of the best, but now it is required, by 'higher
laws' that humans at this time have to be fully conscious and vote specifically
to accept to be slaves of the Archons. (explanations about the Archons are
found in great details in David Icke's videos)
 Such vote was given in France in 2017 – since the so-called elected president
was known as a Rothschild agent and designated at the Bilberberg meeting of
2014 – But now a good number of people in France are taking back this consent
and want to be free.
 Please remember that the Archons and their puppets hybrids, know this law very
well and have to apply it as well.
 A very important point here : our Inter-Galactic Fleet of the Galactic
Confederation of Free Worlds cannot – and will not – intervene without the Law
of Free Will fully applied on Earth. This means that humans of Earth have to
choose freedom and higher consciousness, or to agree to remain – this
publically stated now – slaves of the Archons. This will be concluded by the
separation of the worlds (christians call it the separation of the wheat from
the schaff) and a % of humans could then move into the 5th dimension with the
planet. Please watch my video :
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khoKLLGmcE8&t=476s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khoKLLGmcE8&t=476s
 I will conclude by now this little Sit Rep (situation report). At this time I
need help to make known my YouTube channel Golden Starseed Report as much as
possible.
 I also need support for this in green energy, first to be able to buy a better
camera that could have a good microphone plugged to it – my first price Canon
camera cannot do, that explains interferences in the sound from wind and such
-. I also need at this time help to get another better used car, mine is too
old and going too much in repairs now. You can provide help with my Paypal
account : martineindigo...@orange.fr mailto:martineindigo...@orange.fr or by
snail mail with a bank check, or with Western Union, in that case I will
receive a code to my mail ulve...@gmail.com mailto:ulve...@gmail.com and I can
get money in any Post office near by me. Address to use : Jean Michel Surmely,
 7 rue du Pountarrou, 11140 Artigues, FRANCE.
 Bless the Universe in each of you. See you in my channel Golden starseed
Report !
 Golden Love. Captain.
 Must see revelations about the use of micro-wave towers for the control of
humans included 'new age' people :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkvIfzPWuaM&t=2432s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkvIfzPWuaM&t=2432s
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULSTuOpg7Xs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULSTuOpg7Xs

--

---
Anda menerima pesan ini karena Anda berlangganan grup "Mayapada Prana" dari