Good day!
My name is Aleksandra Lapteva and I would like ask You whether You could help
me:
Currently, me and my friend are conducting research on the perception and
attitude of Indonesian people towards secret societies. As the part of the
research, there is a questionnaire on the same topic. Unfortulately, the number
of our Indonesian friends is insufficient and we are trying to promote our
questionnaire by asking amiable groups whether they could post it. Could You
help as and, maybe, ask Indonesian collegues to fill the questionnaire or to
advise us any internet platform which would be of help?
The questionnaire itself is based on Google-forms, consists of 15 questions, is
filled anonymously and takes about 5-8 min.
Your adress was found in the book on Theosophic movement in Indonesia.
With best regards,
Aleksandra.

--

---
Anda menerima pesan ini karena Anda berlangganan grup "Mayapada Prana" dari