Hi,

* Added Site license option.
* Improved handling of SendMail.AddAttachmentContainer default file name built
from included file path.
* Updated SQLite to version 3.23.0
* Updated LibXL to version 3.8.2.6.
* Added FM.Beep function.
* Added FM.Loop function.
* Fixed a problem with DragDrop.Release function not removing control.
* Fixed XL.Book.Version to return version formatted.
* Changed DynaPDF.GetEmbeddedFileAsContainer to work with handles from
annotations.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.18.45.
* Updated CURL library to version 7.59.0.
* Added scope ID parameter for XL.Sheet.GetNamedRange and XL.Sheet.NamedRange.
* Fixed a problem with Java library loading introduced in 8.1.
* Upgraded FM.DeleteRecord and FM.DeleteRecords to accept 1 to 3 ID values.
* Increased width of script ID column to make room for 4 digit IDs.
* Improved Text.RemoveAccents function.
* Added find bars for several lists, press Command-F to search something.
* Disabled search boxes for table/field when field bars are used.
* Added Show Find Bar command to contextual menu.
* Fixed a problem with crash related to DNSServiceCleanUp.
* Added new parameter to Backdrop.Install to hide desktop icons.
* Changed XML.Validate to return errors about parsing the XSD schema.
* Changed XML error messages to include file and line number if available.
* Added XML.ValidateFile function.
* Improved XML.Validate to return several errors.
* Changed SQL.GetFieldAsTime to return a time and not timestamp.
* Improved FM.InsertRecordCSV and FM.InsertRecordTSV to handle
date/time/timestamp fields.

Download at monkeybreadsoftware.de/filemaker/files/Prerelease/ or ask for being
added to the dropbox shared folder.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/