Hi,

* Updated SQLite to version 3.23.1
* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.18.48.
* Fixed DragDrop positioning for Windows to make it better with higher DPI.
* Fixed parameter count check for XL.Book.AddPictureFile.
* Fixed EventMonitor.LastMousePositionX and EventMonitor.LastMousePositionY for
Windows.
* Added XML.Colorize function.
* Added checks to DynaPDF.Optimize, DynaPDF.Print and DynaPDF.Save to complain
if no pages are in document.
* Added JSON.Colorize function.
* Fixed bug in GMImage.CopyChannel function.
* Fixed Calendar.Calendar.GetColor function.
* Updated to SQLAPI 4.2.2.
* Improved speed for RegEx.FindMatches function a little bit.
* Deactivated updater check.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/