Hi,

* Added IsBase64 parameter to SendMail.AddAttachmentText function.
* Added "Copy Table Selection" entry for contextual menu.
* Added missing Base64 Encoding for SendMail.AddAttachmentText function.
* Changed curl options taking lists like CURL.SetOptionHTTPHeader to accept
lists as parameters.
* Improved FM.SQL.CSV function to no longer quote numbers.
* Added over 50 more CURL options.
* Added CURL.LibIDNVersion and CURL.LibSSHVersion.
* Added Plugin.OpenSSLVersion and Plugin.LibSSHVersion.
* Added CURL.GetFormData function.
* Added more CURL options for async usage like pipelining.
* Fixed a rare problem on Mac with Files.RenameFile.
* Improved Platform function for next FileMaker version.
* Changed CURL.SetupAWS to no longer complain for empty path string as this is
needed for AWS Translate.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.18.49.
* Improved fields functions for WordFile to better read/write fields.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/