Hi,

* Added CURL.FormClear function.
* Updated CURL to version 7.63.0.
* Updated OpenSSL to version 1.1.1a
* Removed use of deprecated APIs in ucontext.h which Apple considers private
API now.
* Added Window.IsMaximized and Window.IsMinimized.
* Fixed potential issue for List.CSVSplit function.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.25.67.
* Added MinimalBookmark parameter to Files.CreateBookmark function.
* Added more selectors or DynaPDF.GetField to query more fields.
* Changed List.RemoveValue and QuickList.RemoveValue to not report error if
value is not found.
* Updated libexpat to version 2.2.6.
* Updated libarchive to version 3.3.3.
* Fixed a problem with MySQL DLL loading.
* Improved relationship search field to auto complete and accept TO IDs to
translate them to name.
* Added workaround for GetBytesEx problem with returning corrupted text for
>256K of text.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/