Hi,

* Improved HealthKit functions to better initialize in simulator.
* Improved bounds checking for XL.Sheet.AutoFilter.SetRef and
XL.Sheet.AutoFilter.SetSort functions.
* Added TotalSize, CountZLIB, SizeZLIB, CountFORK and SizeFORK fields for
FM.TableStatistics function.
* Added Path.ShortPath and Path.LongPath functions for Windows.
* Updated to SQLite version 3.26.0.
* Added JSON.CreateValue, JSON.Equal, JSON.FindValueInArray and
JSON.FindValueInObjectArray functions.
* Updated SQLAPI to version 4.2.4rc1.
* Fixed problem with text encoding with Oracle databases for SQL functions.
* Added Applescript.DeterminePermissionToAutomateTarget function.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/