Hi,

* Added new CURL.GetResultAsEMailList function.
* Fixed memory leak in relationship graph search introduced in pr3.
* Changed WebView.Screenshot, Window.Screenshot and Screenshot function to mark
image with resolution for Windows.
* Changed Linux compile to include function names for stack traces.
* Improved error message text for CURL.Perform calls.
* Added new mode for CURL.FileInfos to get file infos from ftp listing with
MLSD custom request.
* Improved parsing for CURL.FileInfos.
* Renamed GMImage.Destroy to GMImage.Release. Old name stays valid.
* Added ScriptWorkspace.ScriptText function.
* Added scroll parameter to ScriptWorkspace.SelectLine function.
* Added ScriptWorkspace.ScrollToLine and ScriptWorkspace.ScrollToSelection
functions.
* Added workaround for CURL IMAP change. UID URLs changed to MAILINDEX
automatically.
* Fixed problem with Text.MergeFields not finding variable always.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.25.68.
* Improved error handling for GMImage.NewFromContainer, so we pass on error
messages from GraphicsMagick.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/