Hi,

* Updated OpenSSL to version 1.1.1g.
* Changed XML.ValidateFile to accept schema as XML file path.
* Added DynaPDF.ApplyShading, DynaPDF.CreateAxialShading,
DynaPDF.CreateRadialShading and DynaPDF.PlaceSigFieldValidateIcon functions.
* Changed SQL functions to return SQL date/time/timestamp to FileMaker in that
type and not always as timestamp. This may help to get
SQL.InsertOrUpdateRecords to work with time, date and timestamp.
* Added WebView.GetInternetExplorerHiDPI and WebView.SetInternetExplorerHiDPI
functions to enable proper resolution handling in web viewer on Windows.
* Added CoreML.Add2DArrayParameter function.
* Fixed bug with Window.Scrollbar.getHorizontalMaximum and
Window.Scrollbar.getVerticalMaximum functions picking wrong scroll view if you
switched to layout mode.
* Added CURL.GetHeaderAsJSON function.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/