Hi,

* Updated CURL to version 7.70.0.
* Added XML.Compact function.
* Changed default text encoding for email parsing on Linux to be Windows
encoding to avoid endless loop in plugin SDK text routines.
* Fixed bug in Audit functions, introduced in pr2.
* Changed PKCS7.ReadFromFile to better report error messages from OpenSSL.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.39.112.
* Changed Linux plugin to use ISO 8859 1 for text strings, which have native
encoding, but are not UTF-8.
* Changed CURL.FormAddKeyText and CURL.FormAddKeyTextContentType to use UTF-8
as default encoding.
* Added ECKey.CanSign and ECKey.Valid functions.
* Changed Linux plugin to load libidn dynamically at runtime. If this works,
you can use domain names in unicode characters.
* Changed plugin to load LDAP library dynamically.
* Added IDN support for MacOS with a pull request to CURL.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/