> TimesBoldHandle=pdf.SetFont("Times", pdf.kfsBold, 20.0, true, pdf.kcp1252)
> TimesHandle=pdf.SetFont("Times", pdf.kfsItalic, 20.0, true, pdf.kcp1252)

Are you inside a page?

dim pdf as new DynaPDFMBS

call pdf.CreateNewPDF(nil)
call pdf.Append

dim TimesBoldHandle   as integer = pdf.SetFont("Times", pdf.kfsBold,   20.0,
true, pdf.kcp1252)
dim TimesItalicHandle as integer = pdf.SetFont("Times", pdf.kfsItalic, 20.0,
true, pdf.kcp1252)
dim TimesHandle       as integer = pdf.SetFont("Times", pdf.kfsNone,   20.0,
true, pdf.kcp1252)

This works here fine.

> the problem is that in my software, both TimesBoldHandle and TimesBoldHandle
> will contain a value of -67108964, and the font change is not working

Negative numbers are error numbers and if you have an error event, you get a
message.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/