Hi,

* Changed ID used in code signatures to match the ID in the info.plist of the
plugin dylibs for Mac App Store checks.
* Changed plugins to load LDAP framework dynamically instead of linking to it
directly.
* Updated Growl Windows code to work better with 64-bit and TCP mode.
WindowsGrowlMBS class is now cross platform.
* Added filter methods to NSViewMBS.
* Added AVPlayerMBS Playing property.
* Added more convenience functions for Contacts classes: allContacts,
AllFetchKeys, unifiedContactsMatchingPredicate, unifiedContactWithIdentifier,
unifiedMeContact for CNContactStoreMBS class and new CNContactFetchRequestMBS
constructor.
* Updated LibXML2 to version 2.9.8.
* Added CNContactStoreMBS.groupsByName and CNContactStoreMBS.groupsForContact
functions.
* New BitRotateMBS function is now threaded, so it will use 2 to 4 threads to
do work faster.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/