Just upgraded my Windows 10 machine with Xojo 2018r2 and a fresh download
of MBS Complete 18.3.

I started up my project and did "Analyze Project" and got tons of errors
all of them involve the IDE not "seeing" the plugins.

Everything auto-completes and the "About Box" -> "Loaded Plugins" screen
shows all the plugins, it just that the complier doesn't see them

I cleared the caches according to this page...
https://www.mbsplugins.de/archive/2016-11-17/Clear_Xojo_Cache
and no help

If I start the same project with 2017r2.1 and MBS 17.4 everything complies
fine.

I have not tried 2017r2.1 with MBS18.3 yet, thought I'd ask for advice here
first.

Dean Davis