Hi,

* Added threaded parameter for Constructor in iTunesLibraryMBS class.
* Changed the text file embedded in xojo plugin files to include a random build
UUID which is different each time a plugin is built as well as a Plugin UUID
which doesn't change for the same plugin.
* Implemented synchronous EvaluateJavaScript for 32-bit in WKWebViewControlMBS
control and fixed bug in 64-bit.
* Added ChannelMask and DeviceID properties to WindowsPlayerMBS class.
* Added OpenDialogItemMBS class.
* Added Items and Files methods to OpenDialogMBS class.
* Added WindowsPlayerDeviceMBS class.
* Fixed problem with Progressive property in JPEGExporterMBS not always being
used.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/