> Le 21 mars 2020 à 19:53, Christian Schmitz <supp...@monkeybreadsoftware.de> a
> écrit:
>
> Does it write an error message about wrong parameter?

Good guess.

So I tried launching my app using the terminal. I made the command as concise
as possible, omitting all optional parameters:
auth.Execute
"/System/Library/Filesystems/udf.fs/Contents/Resources/newfs_udf",array("/dev/rdisk5")

I am getting this output:
newfs_udf: No such file or directory
Unknown media size

I probably can fix the media size error by passing a parameter, but I guess
it'd be automatically set if the first error is fixed.

But, if I put this in the terminal (what I expect to be the same as the Execute
statement above):
/System/Library/Filesystems/udf.fs/Contents/Resources/newfs_udf /dev/rdisk5

Then it works…

How are both forms different?

> I'd try this:
>
> array("-b", "2048",disk)
>
> Because -b and 2048 are two parameters.

Actually, I hesitate between both (since I can't make it working yet in a short
syntax, I can't find the correct one). What makes me wondering is “2048” is the
value of “-b” (the block size). What defines separate parameters: values
separated by space or parameters with their value?

Thanks.