> Le 21 mars 2020 à 22:02, Christian Schmitz <supp...@monkeybreadsoftware.de> a
> écrit:
>
> In Terminal you have a lot of environment variables or user defaults, which
> may not be in use for authorize, which runs as root.

For the sake of checking, I tried the command in Terminal also in root (using
sudo); it also worked.
The newfs_udf executable was installed with the OS and I'm not aware I
changed/installed something that would have altered environment variables for
it.

So, what must be done to make it working with Autorize or, at least, know
what's wrong?
BTW: what's the stream option made for in AutorizationMBS?

> In Console unless quoted, it's space.

So even when "-b 2048" means "value of parameter «-b» equals 2048”, they are
still separated parameters? Weird…

Thank you.