Hi,

* Added Apple Silicon support for Rockey4ND dongles.
* Added MapKitIOSControlMBS control for iOS, same as MapKitViewControlMBS
control for macOS.
* Added SCNIOSControlMBS control for iOS, same as SCNControlMBS control for
macOS.
* Added WKWebViewIOSControlMBS control for iOS, same as WKWebViewControlMBS
control for macOS.
* Deprecated AliasInfoMBS and MacAliasMBS classes in favor of CFBookmarkMBS
module.
* Enabled MacFrameworks plugin for iOS.
* Enabled MacOSX plugin for iOS.
* Fixed CommonCrypto classes for iOS to work there.
* Fixed problem with NSPrintOperationMBS class when destructor is not called on
main thread.
* Reduced usage of deprecated SDK functions.
* Updated curl to version 7.74.0.
* Updated SQLAPI to version 5.1.3.

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/