> Am 20.01.2021 um 17:57 schrieb Lee Badham <le...@bodoni.co.uk>:
>
> Hi,
>
> Using a (previously working) ICC profile I'm now getting a crash in the
> application (with no error message) when either loading a property from the
> profile, or looking at the profile properties in the IDE.

For a crash, please email me (off list) a project, a profile file and your
crash report log, so I can see if I can reproduce it.

> dim pd as string = me.profile.description
> dim pn as string = me.profile.name

I found a bug. We pass the language and country incorrectly.
This used to work in older versions of LCMS.

We'll fix it.

New plugin will come here for you:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zpx0zjqworghhfp/AADco7tqYW6jyHfmjQNgzUiJa?dl=0

Sincerely
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/