I noticed it after updating my plugins to the most recent release that apps
that used NSMenuItemMBS embedded in the tool bar no longer would run.
Specifically I was getting an error whenever I was calling itemWithTitle() to
enable or disable a menu item. I ran the demo app called "toolbar buttons” and
it also falls out during launch but at a call to itemAtIndex( 0). Is there a
new way needed to access these now? I am currently still developing on Mojave
on an Intel Mac so Catalina or Big Sur is not the issue. I am running the
current release of Xojo and the currently released MBS versions.

Thanks,
 James

James Sentman                       http://www.PlanetaryGear.org
http://MacHomeAutomation.com