From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Andrew Stopford
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 1:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; MbUnitUser@googlegroups.com
Subject: MbUnit Dead oh no

It's been brought to my attention this morning that a recent podcast has some mis-aligned facts about MbUnit. The author of the cast has been corrected and a blog post should strighten things out. However I know that this sort of thing can upset folks when your putting every effort into making MbUnit better. Let me therefore say that I am very thankful and fully appreicate all the work that everyone is doing, let's hope some truths come out in the wash.

Andy