I’ll do a quick screen cast.

From a third party perspective.

Phil.

From: MbUnitUser@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Phil Haack
Sent: 31 August 2006 09:35
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: MbUnitUser@googlegroups.com
Subject: MbUnit Re: Dead oh no

I’ve written a couple posts on MbUnit that I thought were useful in helping people understand it.

http://haacked.com/archive/2006/06/05/IntroducingMBUnit.com.aspx

http://haacked.com/archive/2005/10/18/SwitchingToMbUnit.aspx

Maybe we can start a “Switch” campaign. ;)

I own the MbUnit.com domain. I’ve been meaning to transfer it to the appropriate person.  Just been so busy.  However I think a fresh updated site is a great idea.

I mean, just go to mbunit.com and then visit nunit.com.  Notice the difference?  The NUnit site isn’t fantastic, but it’s a lot cleaner and easier to navigate than MbUnit.

Maybe it’s time to do a little screencast? I’m always touting it, but it’d be nice to show how great it is.

Phil