Le dimanche 08 mai 2016 à 12:02 +0200, Yury V. Zaytsev a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm glad to announce the availability of mc-4.8.17!
>
> This is a maintenance release that includes bugfixes for a bunch of
> very
> annoying bugs that surfaced in the previous version (FISH, patchfs,
> segfault and tcsh detection on FreeBSD) and brings several new
> features.
>
> Copy & move operations now use an adaptive buffer, just like the
> corresponding coreutils commands, which will significantly improve
> the
> performance (hopefully!) for many of our users. Move to the new
> high-level mouse API has not only simplified our code, but also
> resolved
> a number of long-standing mouse bugs. Finally, the new panel centered
> scrolling mode is weird, but fun; try it out!
>
> For a detailed list of changes since the last version, please refer
> the release notes.
>
> Download page: http://ftp.midnight-commander.org/?C=N;O=D
> Release notes: http://www.midnight-commander.org/wiki/NEWS-4.8.17
>
> As usual, I would like to thank tireless Andrew Borodin, and our
> contributors Andreas Mohr, Mooffie and many others for making this
> release possible. We still have an enormous backlog of tickets and
> patches, but we are working on it as time permits, one patch at a
> time.
>
> Have a great summer break everyone!

Hi Yuri, all.

First, thanks to all of you for that release.

I’ve updated « my » packages on OpenSuSe Build Service to 4.8.17
for the following distros:

CentOS and Scientific Linux 6 i586 and x86_64.
CentOS and Scientific Linux 7 x86_64.
Fedora 20, 21, 22, i586 and x86_64.

I’ve used official tar.xz package, and mc was built with the
following options:
        --with-screen=slang \
        --enable-charset \
        --without-x \