kindly reply me on nag...@ziplogic.com

Hi.

Please let me know do you have any consultant for this requirement

Pittsburgh PA

Up to 2 years

Primary Skills: (Mandatory) _Information Architecture - experience designing
the front end user interaction for a product (ideally a web-based product), and
has created wireframes to depict the screen architecture and can document the
functional requirements related to that interface.

Secondary Skills:

Business Analysis skills

Role Within the Project

We are in the definition phase of a large-scale website redesign project that
will significantly increase the capabilities of the website in terms of the
search and browse experience, as well as the capability for users to purchase
products, obtain quotes, and enact service requests.  Each IA/BA working on the
website functionality will be assigned to a focused area to map out the
activity diagrams, wireframes, and functional requirements per use case.
Deliverables will include Word documents, Flow Diagrams, Wireframes, and
Requirements Logging.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagesh | Work: 510-250-7617 | Fax: 510-578-1309 | Email: nag...@ziplogic.com