Hi Friends,

                  Good Day to you !

We do have the below position open with our direct client in Santa Monica,
CA. Please find the Job Description. If you have consultants available on
your desk please send me their resume to sat...@devcare.net.

*Scrum Master*

*Location: Santa Monica, CA Duration: 6 Months +*

*DIRECT CLIENT OPPORTUNITY.*

We are looking for an experienced scrum master who has worked on large
complex projects.  We have numerous intersecting projects in which we are
developing Java web applications, developing *REST web services*,
performing data migrations from legacy systems to new systems, and writing
custom integrations between various systems using an ESB.

We are using *Jira *to manage our sprints, so experience with Jira to
manage Agile development is necessary.

The scrum master must be able to communicate well with application
developers, QA engineers, database developers, and system analysts.

The scrum master should feel comfortable following up with people to help
resolve issues in sprint progress (not just sending emails - he/she should
be able to talk directly with people and help come up with creative
solutions to get past roadblocks).

Must have experience in “Java web applications, developing REST web
services”.

Regards,

Sathya.C
Resource Manager
*sat...@devcare.net* <sat...@devcare.net>  || (O) 614-525-9205  ||*614-388-5556
(Fax)*

DevCare Solutions || Award Winner  || www.devcare.com

"Inc 5000: Fastest Growing Companies in America"
"Columbus Business First: Fastest Growing Private 50 Companies in Columbus"
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise - MBE"