Adrienne Neszmelyi-Romano
Director of Education, New Media and Interpretive Initiatives
James A. Michener Art Museum
aromano at michenerartmuseum.org

-----Original Message-----
From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of
John Bedard
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 9:17 AM
To: mcn LISTSERV
Subject: [MCN-L] QR codes

Sometime ago there was a posting about using QR codes.  Is anyone using
them
in their museum?  Or has anyone done any serious evaluation of them for
use
in museums?

John

--
John R. Bedard  |  Director of Information Systems
Minneapolis Institute of Arts

612-870-3268  |  JBedard at artsmia.org  |  www.artsmia.org