We haven't been directly involved in evaluating them, but one of our member
institutions, the Museum of Photographic Arts, just implemented them and are
working on adding additional QR codes throughout their exhibits. And they
just got a nice writeup about QR Codes and the other technology they're now
using in the gallery:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2011/mar/13/mopa-balboa-park/

~Perian

Perian Sully
Project Manager: Digital Asset Management & Online Access
Balboa Park Online Collaborative

Balboa Park? now there?s an app for that <http://bit.ly/bOacHF>
Play the GISKIN ANOMALY <giskin.org>  cellphone adventure in Balboa Park <
http://www.balboapark.org/>

BPOC <bpoc.org>  is a project of the Benbough Operating Foundation
<Benbough.org>