THATCamp Southeast (http://southeast2011.thatcamp.org/) is a free
?unconference? for anyone in the southeastern United States who works at the
intersection of the humanities and technology. It will be held at Emory
University in Atlanta, Georgia, on March 4-6, 2011.

We?re currently accepting applications from students, faculty, librarians,
technologists, museum professionals, archivists, and anyone else who is
interested in the digital (and the) humanities. We?d appreciate it if you?d
pass this message on.

Because THATCamp is an ?unconference,? our participants will determine the
ground we cover. Depending on your interests, we may hold sessions on issues in
digital scholarship, pedagogy, curation, software demos, or training sessions.
In other words, you won?t present formal talks, papers, or panels. Instead,
you?ll share your ideas for potential THATCamp sessions prior to the Camp. At
the start of the event, we?ll collectively agree on which conversations will
take place.

Our event also includes a one-day ?BootCamp?: a series of hands-on workshops to
help get digital novices up to speed. So don?t be intimidated if you?re new to
digital humanities!

The brief application is available at
http://southeast2011.thatcamp.org/apply-to-attend. The deadline is January 9,
2011.