From: mcn-l-bounces at mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of
Perian Sully
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 1:59 PM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv
Subject: [MCN-L] Web page about how to use collections online

Dear fellow MCNers -

I'm in the process of writing a How-To for our new collection online
site
and I was wondering if anyone had written an extensive set of
instructions
for how to use it? Ours has a lot of fields and options, so it's not
quite
as simple as entering a search term into a box. I'd like to see how
others
have framed their instructions, so I don't miss anything or
overly-confuse
anyone

Please feel free to reply to me offlist with a link to your
instructions.
Many thanks in advance!

Perian Sully

Collections Information Manager

Web Programs Strategist

The Magnes

2911 Russell St.

Berkeley, CA 94705

Work: 510-549-6950 x 357

Fax: 510-849-3673

http://www.magnes.org

http://www.musematic.org

http://www.mediaandtechnology.org

You are currently subscribed to mcn-l, the listserv of the Museum
Computer
Network (http://www.mcn.edu)

To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l at mcn.edu

http://toronto.mediatrope.com/pipermail/mcn-l/