A particular favorite:

As used herein, ?Residuals? shall mean ideas, information and
understandings retained in the unaided memory of the receiving party?s
employees as a result of their review, evaluation, testing or access to
the information of the disclosing party. An employee?s memory is unaided
if the employee has not intentionally memorized the subject information
for the purpose of retaining and subsequently using or disclosing it.
Must... forget...

-nik

>>> <lesley at copyrightlaws.com> 3/5/2008 6:05 PM >>>
I am writing an article on difficult provisions in a license
agreement.  By that, I mean a term or condition which is either
difficult to
comply with, or difficult to negotiate.  Any comments on or off list
would be great.  Thanks.

Lesley

Lesley Ellen Harris
http://copyrightlaws.com

You are currently subscribed to mcn-l, the listserv of the Museum
Computer Network (http://www.mcn.edu)

To post to this list, send messages to: mcn-l at mcn.edu